Monday, December 28, 2009

Ubon Ratchathani - Dec-28-2009



Merry Christmas (belated) from Thailand from Our missionary group!

Hi All,
It was great to talk to the family a couple days ago! My Dad found a way to connect to my sister who is in New Zealand right now, so we all got on the phone and talked at once! It was great to hear from you all! No I am not homesick!
A little more about my new area: Ubon Ratchathani, It is beautiful here! It is more populated than my last area. Members here actually have cars! It is one of the largest provinces in Thailand. There are many Buddhist temples all around this place, because of this Ubon is where people travel to at the beginning of Buddhist Lent. The province borders the Mekong River in the east and you can supposedly see Cambodia. This is probably as close to Nate as I can get! (I have a friend serving in Cambodia) Hi Nate!
My companion and I are doing well and I am trying to get used to a new area! It is different! We are still on our bikes, Yes my bike survived the trip here without mishap. We are living in an apartment meant for 4 elders, but there are only 2 of us here. So we have lots of space and it is really nice.
Out of time, more later,
Keep praying for me.

Love,
Elder Brown เอ็ลเดอร์ บราวน์

No comments:

Post a Comment