Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17-2010

Hi All,
I don't have much time today, but I thought I would take a little bit of time to talk a little bit about my area and my investigators.

This week we had nine investigators at church, which is a great number. A lot of them are new people that we found this week. I'll talk about each one of them a little bit.

The first five is a family that was actually brought to us by a recent convert. There names are Jum and Worawut, they have three kids. I'm not sure how much we will see them in the future because they don't live in Bangnaa. They will be here every once in awhile and they will come to church when they are in town.

The next guy is a new guy named Joe. He is a guy that we met on Saturday. The Sisters actually met him first and they gave us his number. I gave him a call up that day and met with him. He is a very serious investigator. He is dedicated to studying and to coming to church every week. He wants to study and find the truth so that he can share it with all of his friends and his family. He has a wife and a kid, but they live in another city.

The next guy is a new guy named Go. I actually met him about two weeks ago but he was out of town. The guy is a great, honest guy. He is not married. He is in his early 30's and he works as the head of a Nike factory.

The next guy is a guy named Doh. He is an older guy(50's) and has a young daughter. I actually stopped teaching him about a week ago, but I had the thought to just call him and invite him to church. He showed up, so that is great.

The last guy is a guy named Nog. He is a great investigator. His baptismal date is on the 30th of this month. He is very ready. His family is also learning; his Mom and his sister. We are trying to start teaching his Dad as well. His dad will probably start coming to church at the end of this month.

The Lord has really been blessing us lately. I feel like we have received a lot of prepared investigators lately. I have noticed that the more we trust the Lord, the more He will trust us. I hope things can keep going this well.

This is all I have to say today. Love you all.


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment